Party Works Rentals Inflatable Safety Rules:
The South Jersey Bounce House Rental Specialist
1. Follow all rules posted on the warning sign attached to the inflatable.
2. No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean. (please note if the inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person renting it will incur a cleaning charge).
3. Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to people using the equipment and harm to the inflatable.
4. No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to inflatable that cannot be repaired).
5. No smoking on or around the inflatable.
6. No barbecues or grills around the inflatable.
7. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
8. A responsible ADULT MUST supervise the inflatable at ALL Times.
9. Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of the children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
10.Ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
11.No pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable at any time.
12.Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety steps as this is dangerous.
13.Do not allow anyone to be on or in the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is dangerous.
14.Please ensure that children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of.
15.Do not operate inflatable during high winds in excess of 15MPH. Exit the inflatable and turn off the blower until winds calm. Inflatables should also not be operated during inclement weather such as rain, thunderstorms, lighting, snow, or temperatures below 40 degrees.
16.In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check your breaker(s) and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately at 609-694-8348.
17.Unless previously approved by Party Works Rentals, LLC never place a hose or water onto the inflatable. Dry units can get damaged by getting saturated and you would be responsible for the resulting damage and cleaning/drying fee.
18.Do not attempt to clean or pack up the inflatable. If need be simply turn the blower off and allow the inflatable to deflate until Party Works Rentals, LLC arrives. After all events the inflatable must be re-inflated, cleaned, and inspected so we recommend leaving the inflatable inflated until we arrive.
19. You paid for a professional installation, allow the professionals to install the inflatable. Do not under any circumstances remove the stakes or anchors or try to move the inflatable. If you need the inflatable moved please call 609-694-8348 and a $100 moving fee will be applied.
20.THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without Adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary to enforce these rules for safe operation of the Inflatable.
If you have any additional questions please call us at 609-694-8348 or email us at PartyWorksRentals@gmail.com . We would love to hear from you.